Marketing Specialist - Toronto
|Marketing & Communications||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, January 4, 2022|
We are hiring Marketing specialists !
Altis Recruitment Recruitment is a 100% Canadian owned and operated staffing firm that has been in operation for over 31 years. During this time, we have established ourselves as a leading staffing firm in Ontario providing Canada’s finest with top notch staffing services. We provide professional recruitment to all levels of government and we are proud to partner with leading private sector firms in a variety of industries, including government, education, healthcare, nonprofit, insurance, banking and manufacturing, to name a few.
We are continually looking for individuals in the Marketing/Communications space. If you would like to hear about opportunities and be part of our database, please apply to this posting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of a media plan and its implementation.
- Assist in the conceptualization and development of various media materials – radio, print, web, video, social media and others.
- Gather information/data from external or internal resources to fulfill writing tasks.
- Ensure that the communication materials are proofread
- Analyze the performance of channels, campaigns, and programs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Support sales in the preparation and delivery of presentations and business proposals.
- Coordinate with agencies, publications, printers and suppliers necessary in the implementation of projects
- Manage online customer reviews & update testimonials.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Communications or Business
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Dependable, reliable, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Strong computer proficiency (demonstrated experience in PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week