Bilingual Communications Manager - Hybrid
|Marketing & Communications||Marketing & Communications|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 12, 2021|
Our client is seeking a Bilingual Communications Manager to join their vibrant and skilled communications team! This is a permanent position working remotely, with the ability to work in office in a hybrid model. The position offers a great compensation package and the opportunity to grow within the company.
The successful candidate will have 5-7 years of experience working with the following: Managing a team, public outreach, media relations and communications planning.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, development and execution of both strategic internal and external communications and outreach materials.
- Maintenance and monitoring of identity standards, communications policies and corporate branding.
- The ability to provide advice and guidance on media relations, issue management to the CEO and management team and public affairs.
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the Communications department.
- Effectively plan, manage and develop outreach materials.
- Assistance in the support of the communications budget regarding planned Communications activities and initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining relationships to promote public awareness and understanding of the organization.
- Organization of information to be released publicly through various social media platforms and media channels.
- Preparation of activity reports.
- Handling ongoing management issues, including crisis communications.
- Ongoing support with recruitment, training and development of a strong Communications team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to execute, design and measure successful communications strategies.
- Experience with media relations, social media and digital engagement.
- Capability to maintain and develop professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Successful experience in change management initiatives.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Quick-thinking, adaptability and flexibility when dealing with challenging situations.
- Excellent communication skills, English and French, written and verbal.
- Understanding of and experience working with Hootsuite, WordPress, Mail Chimp and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a relevant field.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +