Bilingual Administration/Reception Located Downtown Ottawa
|Human Resources||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, November 5, 2021|
Altis Recruitment has a client is who is looking for a Bilingual Administrative/Receptionist candidate to join their growing team! If you enjoy working with different computer programs, organization and planning, this could be a great opportunity for you. This is a full-time role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- o Answer calls, collating messages
- o Performing receptionist duties, greeting clients; offering beverages etc.
- o Filing documents and performing clerical duties as required
- o Performing data entry using MS Excel, Project Software, and a CRM database
- o Collating and tracking correspondence received, as well as processing outgoing mail
- o General office duties; processing requests, maintaining inventory, meeting minutes, photocopying, scanning etc.
- o Attend events.
Qualifications and Experience
- o You are a self starter- you enjoy taking initiative and tackling every task with a "can do attitude"
- o You are interpersonal- as the first face of the company you are professional and positive in all communications
- o You are calm and focused- an ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines is very important
- o You are fluent in both French and English
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks