Site Superintendent Residential
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, December 1, 2021|
Exciting new opportunity with a well-established and growing home-builder in the Ottawa region! Our client is looking for a Site Superintendent with a minimum of 5 years of experience in low-rise new build construction. Ideally, you are a hands-on Super who likes to get their hands dirty, a strong leader, and someone who is great with technology. Great growth opportunities, competitive salary, bonus and benefits package, fantastic mentorship. Don't miss out. Reach out to email@example.com TODAY!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the production of homes from backfill to closing
- Ensure that all construction is performed according to specifications and drawings
- Responsible for the daily duties of all trades, as well as scheduling for production
- Perform regular verification that homes are meeting deadlines
- Train, mentor and lead trades and staff members on your team
- All other duties as required to ensure the smooth production of homes
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of residential low-rise experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a calm and professional manner
- Must be someone who is organized and comfortable using technology on a daily basis
- Experience with a residential builder in the Ottawa/ Toronto region
- Experience in full-cycle new-home builds
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.