|Manufacturing||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 11, 2021|
Our client in Scarborough area is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their growing team on a temporary basis. This is a contract role with a strong potential for extension and a potential for permanent. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years of full cycle payroll experience and have experience with a large payroll software.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process full cycle payroll for approximately 275 employees
- Complete Time Away From Work requests in Dayforce
- Support and assist the Payroll Manager with payroll preparation, balancing, auditing and reconciliation
- Assist the Payroll Manager with month-end and year-end requirements, including the
- preparation and review of T-4's to ensure filing deadlines are met
- Assist the Payroll Manager with processing payroll related payments and benefit
- Assist the Payroll Manager with various projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of a Post Secondary Education
- 1 years of Payroll experience
- Experience with Dayforce and Kronos an ASSET!
- Strong MS Office skills in MS Word, Excel is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, client service focused, and ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +