Risk Management Specialist
|See Description||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Our government clients are seeking Risk Management Specialists to oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of risk management programs. If you are a consultant seeking new opportunities and have experience working with senior management and a strong knowledge of current legislation and regulations, apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of risk management programs including risk, environment and health and safety management systems;
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Identify project risks.
- Develop risk management systems.
- Recommend alternative solutions, methods and strategies for risk management and mitigation.
- Gather internal and external data.
- Produce reports communicate findings, outline risk positions and recommend changes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a strong knowledge of and experience with the implementation of relevant legislation and regulations;
- Must have five year's experience working as a Risk Manager for a Federal Department:
- Must have five year's experience in developing Risk Matrix
- Experience conducting related internal audits and preparing assessment reports;
- Must hold a valid Secret Clearance;
- Bilingualism in English and French would be an asset.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks