Data Entry/Project Administrator (construction, floor plans, architecture)
|Manufacturing||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
Our client in the Manufacturing Industry is searching for a Data Entry/Project Administrator to support their growing team. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with high potential to extend. The hourly rate is between $20-$24/hour. The successful candidate will have previous experience reading Floor Plans, and have strong attention to detail.
This is a position that will require 2 - 3 days working on site at their Scarborough office location with flexible hours.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reviewing floor plans and entering data into ERP system.
- Inputting dimensions from drawings into system.
- Reviewing Documents/Drawings for accuracy.
- Generate PDF files with documents and drawings for various projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have previous experience reading Floor Plans or Construction drawings.
- Strong Time management and organizational skills.
- Detail orientated and able to problem solve.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, meeting management software, ERP).
- Strong communication and able to present complex information.
- Able to work well on a collaborative team.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +