|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 9, 2021|
Our established client in Financial Industry is looking for an Operations Administrator to join their team in North York, ON. The role offers a competitive salary, benefits, and the chance to join a friendly and dynamic team!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processes client financial and non-financial transactions
- Enters trade requests
- Performs quality control check of transactions for completeness and accuracy
- Managing different databases, including Fund Serv
- Answers any system/process questions from the team
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a post-secondary degree or diploma
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role in the Financial Services/Investment/Banking Industry
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong technical skills in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Completion of or working towards Canadian Investment Funds Operations Course
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +