Administrative Assistant Hybrid
|Temp to Perm|
|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, November 17, 2021|
Our client in the non-profit industry is looking for an administrative assistant to support their team on-site in Toronto! The role will begin remotely, but will shift on-site in the near future (Queen St W & McCaul St.). The role is temporary to start with the strong possibility to go permanent based on performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Administrative duties including calendar management, meeting planning & coordinating, e-mail and phone correspondence, faxing, filing, photocopying, etc.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies
- Organizing and updating files using Sharepoint
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years of Administrative Assistant Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook (Assessments will be required)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with Sharepoint considered an asset
- Bilingual in French and English considered an asset
- Experience working with an NGO or Non-Profit considered a strong asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.