Global Welcome Centre Agent Call Centre 24/7
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Less than one week||Tuesday, October 12, 2021|
Our private sector client is looking for people with great customer service skills to join their growing team! Welcome Desks deliver services 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. The main responsibilities are welcome, track, dispatch and follow-up on service requests.
This role will start training on-site in Kanata for the first 4 to 6 weeks and then transition into full-time, work from home. Training is Monday to Friday 9:30am to 6:30pm. You will have some day time shifts to start until you transition to other shifts.
While our client is open 24/7, they are looking for resources that are open to working overnights. These could be 4 days on and 4 days off. Must be available for overnights, please do not apply if not interested in overnights.
Start date: October 24th
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle customer requests, and coordinate conference calls
- Register incoming calls, emails and web requests and dispatch them according to services and contract commitments, following quality processes
- Create technical support tickets and monitor specific service requests end to end
- Place orders on parts, maintain accurate inventory, and follow up on all logistics/ shipping and receiving functions
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills in English
- Applicants must be flexible to work days and evenings,
- The clients look for a super star personality with great customer service skill
Rate of pay is $16.40/hour however if put on overnights salary would be $18/hour. Apply today
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Contract to Permanent
One to two weeks