Payroll and Benefits Specialsit Permanent
|Property Management & Real Estate||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 29, 2021|
Our client, a leading organization in residential property management is looking to hire a full time Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join their team. This role offers a highly competitive beenfits package and is 100% on site.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and guarantee bi-weekly disbursement of approximately 200 employees
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations is accurate and timely.
- Responsible for preparation/processing of all tax filings and employment reporting.
- Work on payroll and benefits related projects, as needed.
- Ensure systems are set-up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including wages, benefits, vacation and sick time.
- Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
Qualifications and Experience
- Post-secondary education with a focus on Business Administration, Finance or industry experience equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- ADP Workforce Now experience is required.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks