Project Manager Digital Transformation
|Property Management & Real Estate||Information Technology|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, October 8, 2021|
Our Relocation client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on various Digital Transformation projects. The role will be 6 months with the possibility of extension. The role is remote to start.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage vendor and stakeholder relationships and liaison between project stakeholders, project sponsors and steering committees.
- Track project milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on an overall project plan/schedule in line with agreed upon project commitments
- Provide clear, customized and regular communication and reports on project status, tasks, milestones, challenges, risks and issues to stakeholders including chairing meetings to review progress with key constituents.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels, both inside the organization, to technical and non-technical stakeholders, with quality both written and verbally.
- Experience managing project financials and forecasting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated experience to onboard quickly, solidify scope rapidly and manage change to scope closely.
- PMP Certified
- Mix of technical experience in IT and business-related / business consulting experience
- At least 5 years direct Project Management experience delivering high value, complex projects that have included the responsibility for the management of: multiple related and concurrent projects and technology teams and initiatives
- Experience in multiple PM methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum
- Experience working with vendors and technology consulting firms including managing relationships, evaluating performance, and tracking T&M budgets.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks