Bilingual Digital Communications Specialist - Ottawa
|Marketing & Communications||Marketing & Communications|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, November 8, 2021|
Altis Recruitment is seeking a BILINGUAL Digital Communications specialist to join our Ottawa-based client on a full-time, permanent basis and provide a broad range of full-cycle communications, branding, marketing, and digital asset support.
Taking the lead on digital communications strategy and asset creation, the successful candidate will develop and execute integrated marketing and communications plans, write and edit digital content, manage social media activities, produce and edit photos and video for digital channels, and deploy industry best practices to promote the brand.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, health and wellness benefits, pension benefits, and 3 weeks' vacation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver professional and engaging digital and traditional communications/marketing content, supporting overarching organizational mission and vision.
- Write compelling and clear communications content, including stories for print and digital publication.
- Plan, capture, and edit video and photo content.
- Develop and manage the digital editorial calendar and publish regular content for social media.
- Oversee web-based projects for intranet and external WordPress website.
- Monitor and maintain brand tone and consistency across all assets.
- Collaborate with team members to execute on communications projects and initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Fluency in both French and English with the ability to write content in both languages.
- 3+ years success in a communications role.
- Experience in digital communications and social media management, including digital asset creation, content development, best practices, and analytics.
- Proficiency with WordPress website management.
- Solid photography and videography skills, including editing and publishing to digital channels.
- Experience with e-training and webcasts.
- Understanding of content management systems, user experience design, corporate branding, accessibility issues, and electronic security/anti-span legislation.
- Post-Secondary training in communications, graphic design, digital communications, or other related field.
Apply today! Send your updated resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +