Human Resources Business Partner
|Permanent||From: $75,000.00 To: $90,000.00|
|Health Care & Science||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, November 22, 2021|
Our client in the health industry is seeking to add an HR Business Partner to their team. This role is a 1 year contract with potential to go permanent and includes benefits.
Reporting to an HR Director, you will work closely with other HRBPs to support management and staff as a trusted business partner to address business needs. You will be responsible for using best HR practices, making recommendations, providing solutions, monitoring results and implementing HR programs and services that align with business priorities. 50% of this role will be recruitment focused, while the other major functions include organizational reviews, workforce planning, development of job descriptions, policies & programs, as well as job classification to support compensation & benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement a strategy focused on talent retention, talent attraction and succession management
- Partner with hiring managers and plan for future talent requirements and support recruitment activities
- Ensure organizational effectiveness and change management for managers
- Support the HRBP team with STD and LTD management for specific client groups, and liaise with the benefits provider for RTW plans
- Participate in annual strategic planning and budget review
- Implement performance management processes and assist with training & development
- Assist with the job evaluation and classification process
- Implement policies and reward strategies to ensure all rewards are fair
- Remain current with employment legislation , ensuring that assigned client groups are following employment standards, privacy, health & safety and other applicable legislation
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of HR experience
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience with Change Management tools and organizational transformation
- Ability to retrieve data from an HRIS and prepare reports
- Bilingual in French considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks