Public Engagement Manager - Hybrid (2 Days On Site)
|Professional Services||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 8, 2021|
Our client in the urban development, design, and public infrastructure space is seeking a Public Engagement Manager to join their team. Focusing on increasing public awareness and engagement, the successful candidate will be responsible for advancing strategic initiatives, strengthening relationships with key stakeholders, and collaborating with internal teams on project development, planning, and implementation.
Along with a competitive salary, this opportunity offers a hybrid work environment (2 days a week on site), 3 weeks paid vacation, an RRSP matching plan, and 100% employer-paid benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead design and implementation of engagement strategies for projects and initiatives.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with internal teams to ensure project responsiveness to public stakeholder needs.
- Plan and execute stakeholder meetings, forums, and outreach.
- Support the creation and execution of communications campaigns that strengthen engagement across diverse audiences.
- Execute project management functions, including identifying goals, scope, milestones, and deliverables.
- Partner with the Media Relations Advisor to identify and develop media opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- 7-10 years public engagement and/or public consultation experience.
- Proven Project Management expertise.
- Record of planning and executing integrated communications programs and events.
- Ability to translate complex content into meaningful and engaging communications assets.
- Proficiency with SharePoint, Adobe Creative Cloud, and online engagement tools.
- Post-Secondary Degree in communications, public relations, marketing, community engagement, planning, or related field.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Apply today for immediate consideration or share your resume with: Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Less than one week