Site Superintendent (Health Care Projects)
|Permanent||Up to: $130,000.00|
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, November 29, 2021|
Our client, an established developer in commercial and industrial construction, is seeking a Site Superintendent to join their team on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will have 5-10+ years working directly with commercial, industrial or mid rise contractors and have previous experience working on RETIREMENT HOME/HOSPITAL/MEDICAL CLINIC projects.
This position offers a fantastic compensation plan, benefits, a company vehicle and a bonus structure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and monitor the Health and Safety of all employees and contractors on site.
- Ensure the project work flow is in accordance with approved plans, drawings and building codes.
- Oversee the schedule of the project and make sure project is being delivered on time and under budget.
- Ensure proper equipment is being warn and utilized at all times.
- Lead project meetings with stakeholders and leadership team.
- Ad hoc duties may arise.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-10 years of experience as a Site Superintendent on ICI projects.
- Experience on a Long Term Care facilities or Hospital projects.
- Construction related degree or diploma.
- Previous experience on high valued projects.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams and levels in the organization.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If qualified and interested - please apply below or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.