Performance Measurement Consultant
|Federal Government||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, November 16, 2021|
In an increasingly data-driven world, statistics that accurately measure performance are more important than ever. Within the federal government, this data can create (or end) funding for programs that get Canadians the resources and opportunities they need.
Our public sector client is seeking a Performance Measurement Consultant to assist their team with several upcoming project and program opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and design performance measurement frameworks to support the department's strategic objectives and program activities or performance measurement strategies
- Assess adequacy of current performance measurement framework and the capacity of the team to create and maintain on-going performance measurement systems
- Develop conceptual frameworks, methods and designs for performance measurement of projects, policies, services, and initiatives
- Research performance measurement techniques from outside jurisdictions (provincial, international etc.)
- Provide performance measurement advice and support throughout the project/policy life cycle, including providing training or info sessions to build capacity within the department; advise on the establishment of an ongoing performance measurement system
- Compile, analyze and review data; prepare performance reports
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working with provincial departments or crown corporations to create a DRFs, DPs, DRRs, and/or PIPs
- (3)+ years of experience in evaluation and program review
- (3)+ years of experience developing Evaluation Frameworks
- Ability to qualify for a federal security clearance with PSPC (Public Works and Procurement Canada)
- Experience working with or consulting for federal government departments to create DRFs, DPs, DRRs, and/or PIPs
- Experience providing advice on change management related projects
- Bilingual in both official languages (at the intermediate level or greater) is a strong asset
- Valid security clearance with PSPC (Public Works and Procurement Canada)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks