Executive Coordinator - Bilingual
|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, October 27, 2021|
Permanent Executive Assistant opportunity available with our client, a small office with a close-knit team located in the downtown Ottawa area. This organization supports the Education industry and allows graduates to continue developing into their professional career.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in English and French, have experience working in a professional office environment, thorough knowledge with the Microsoft Office Suite, and have a strong attention to detail.
This role comes along with a annual salary, benefits, vacation, a pension plan, continued education opportunities and more!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain and update the applicant database by entering information and ensuring certifications are being processed.
- Coordinate certification applications and follow-up on applicant files.
- Follow up on correspondence with applications through the preparation and distribution of application forms, confirmation letters, application letters, etc.
- Track and follow up on existing applicant files for outstanding information and deadlines.
- Maintain relationships with provincial licensing associations and academic institutions.
- Support logistics for monthly academic certification assessments.
- Maintain hardcopy files and filing systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of professional office experience.
- Must be bilingual in English (oral and written) and French (mostly oral).
- Asset to have post secondary education in administration or a related field.
- Must have strong attention to detail as there is a significant amount of data entry.
- Thorough knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Hours of work: Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (37.5 hour work week)
3 weeks vacation
Centrally located making it very easy to commute to
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +