We are hiring! Business Analyst 1 year contract
|Energy & Utilities||Information Technology|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, October 4, 2021|
Our utility client is looking for an Business Analyst 1 year contract - (Remote and onsite Both). The role will be remote to start.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum 5+ years of Business Analysis experience *
- Minimum 2 years of experience preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis*
- Must be a self-starter and keen on exploring new solutions
- Must be result oriented, and be able to deliver quality results in a timely manner.
- Previous experience with gathering, validating and documenting detailed business requirements and design elements
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed technical projects (including data integration)
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner tailored to the appropriate audience, including both verbal and written communications
- Ability to work collaboratively within a business unit team
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Must have experience in creating test cases and conducting UAT/SIT
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in utilities industry (nice to have)
- Experience of previous Engineering related projects (nice to have)
Qualifications and Experience
- Education Required: College Diploma or Bachelor Degree (minimum)
- Nice to Have Skills – CBAP Certification, previous engineering related projects
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks