|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, October 29, 2021|
Our client in York Region is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain all office equipment, furniture, stationery products, printer and copier supplies, including filling printers with paper daily.
- Receive and route calls, directing inquiries to proper department or individuals. Receive voicemails and update voicemail messaging system as required.
- Sort and deliver incoming and outgoing couriers and general mail.
- Book boardrooms for meetings as requested. Set up and clean boardrooms between meetings as required.
- Additional duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Ability to support high level management demands and with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with and maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Deadline and detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently
- Previous experience within the Healthcare/Medical Industry
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.