Bilingual Administrative Assistant
|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, November 2, 2021|
Our NonProfit client is currently seeking a Bilingual Administrative Assistant to join their team on a short term contract. This is a great opportunity which will allow you to work normal business hours Monday to Friday.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Answering telephone, filing, and organizing as needed
- Operating office equipment and coordinates any required repairs to office equipment
- Maintaining adequate office supply of all department supplies used within the department and orders as needed when requested
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them
- Updating company database by inputting information from each call and keeping every customer field current
- Assisting in the consolidated invoicing, and process will call and direct ship invoicing
Qualifications and Experience
- Results Orientation: demonstrates the ability to consistently deliver business results by meeting deadlines and achieving goals
- Communication: effectively conveys information and ideas in concise and meaningful exchanges through written and verbal communication
- Teamwork/Collaboration: effectively develops relationships and encourages idea-sharing that facilitates the accomplishment of goals
- Must be bilingual English and French
- Must be proficient with the MS Office Suite
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.