Electrical Project Manager Construction
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, October 6, 2021|
Our Client in Ottawa is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team. This critical role is responsible for managing electrical projects and ensuring that budgets and timelines are met using all available resources, including personnel resources. Key responsibilities include creating required drawings as well as managing field technicians.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing electrical projects and ensure projects fall within budget, timeline, and quality requirements.
- Resource management.
- Ensuring all work is conducted safely.
- Handling changes in billing due to changes in project scope.
- Utilizing best practices to increase work quality.
- Using systematic approaches to troubleshooting and repair.
- Demonstrating your commitment to safety in the workplace.
- Ability to read and comprehend control circuits, control panels and drawings.
- Accurately estimating time and materials required for jobs and providing timely quotes to customers.
- Manage work orders and approve invoices.
- Manage customer expectations while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Oversee and / or perform various electrical field work, installations and troubleshooting.
- Oversee and / or perform ESA upgrades to machines and equipment.
- Supervise multiple technicians.
- Manage any project conflicts.
Qualifications and Experience
- 8-10 years of relevant electrical experience, preferably in an industrial setting
- High-rise and large project experience is preferred.
- Must have a strong background in customer engagement and sales
- Solid knowledge of Ontario Electrical Code
- A valid "G" class drivers license with a clean driving record
- Must be highly motivated with strong work ethic & excellent written & verbal communication
- Computer literate, attention to details
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines
Apply Today at email@example.com *(647) 250- 4187*
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.