Bilingual Communications Specialist - Work-From-Home
|Professional Services||Marketing & Communications|
|Fluent French and English||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 2, 2021|
Join Altis Recruitment's candidate pool as a Communications Specialist!
Altis Recruitment Recruitment is a 100% Canadian owned and operated staffing firm that has been in operation for over 31 years. During this time, we have established ourselves as a leading staffing firm in Ontario providing Canada’s finest with top notch staffing services. We provide professional recruitment to all levels of government and we are proud to partner with leading private sector firms in a variety of industries, including government, education, healthcare, nonprofit, insurance, banking, and manufacturing, to name a few.
We are continually looking for individuals in the Marketing/Communications space. If you would like to hear about opportunities and be part of our database, please apply to this posting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute internal and external communications strategies.
- Create written communications content, including newsletters, articles, speeches, web content, social media posts, and press releases.
- Manage multiple writing, editing, and copywriting projects.
- Respond to media inquires and assist management with drafting responses.
- Maintain strict adherence to corporate style guidelines and brand standards.
- Evaluate communication campaign effectiveness and implement metric-driven improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or diploma in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, English or related field.
- Minimum of 1-10 years' experience in a communications role.
- Collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both French and English.
Apply below or send your updated resume to Elisa@AltisRecruitment.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +
One to two weeks