Human Resources Coordinator
|English 100%, French 80%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Less than one week||Monday, September 27, 2021|
Our client in the non-profit industry is looking for an HR Coordinator to fill a 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have previous HR experience with a strong focus in Recruiting and On-boarding candidates.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the bi-weekly time and attendance processing for payroll purposes. You will review employee timecards, for accuracy and completeness, in time and attendance system (Kronos).
- Responsible for overseeing SAP (HRIS system) to ensure accurate recording, maintaining, and reporting of human resource information, updating employee files, status changes, address changes.
- Recruiting for both external and internal positions using various recruiting tools including Indeed, LinkedIn and Job Boards.
- Preparing new hire paperwork and on-boarding new hires as needed
- Support the JHSC and Health & Safety programs, as well as Health & Safety reporting.
Qualifications and Experience
- College or University degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- CHRP designation is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Previous experience with Kronos or any other time and attendance systems
- Experience working with an HR database
- 1-2 years experience recruiting and on-board new hires
- Bilingual in French and English a huge asset
- Non-profit experience an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +