Bilingual Certification Coordinator - Remote anywhere in Quebec
|Permanent||From: $60,000.00 To: $70,000.00|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, November 9, 2021|
Our non profit client is known as one of the most influential establishments in Canada. They regularly impact government regulations in their field and are dependably ranked among the best businesses to work with! There many fun perks include a fully paid, all encompassing health, dental and vision plan, EAP, Wellness Program, tuition payment, Bonus, and Paid personal days off.
This is a bilingual, French and English role. This is fully remote located anywhere in Quebec.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role organizes and manages and Professionnel(le) de la paie du Québec (PPQ), Certified Payroll Manager (CPM), and Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification courses in the assigned academic institutions or delivery streams, while ensuring that the Association’s academic standards, guidelines, and processes are adhered to. This role also aids future and registered students.
- Through the Certification Department Email inbox and the Certification Inquiry telephone line, respond to questions from current and future students regarding benefits of gaining certification, registering for courses, course delivery, and information regarding certification
- Business Development in Quebec to establish partnerships with potential post-secondary stakeholders
- Communicate with educational partners who offer the Association’s Certification courses, as well as other external participants, on a regular basis.
- Evenly distribute courses to Online Instructors and ensure timely dispensation of Instructor Bills.
- Implement course registration increase plans such as scheduled e-blasts for all public college courses, augmented business development research, increased Benefits of Certification sessions and webinars, production of certification materials (tool-kit) to assist public colleges in advertising the program, and focus on enhancements to the certification segments of the website.
- Represent to organization at conferences and events
- Guarantee that all Trainers hold at minimum the PCP Certification and are associates in good standing and confirm credentials to institutions.
- Organize and manage all aspects of the certification course administration within assigned groups
- Make meeting Events for the website
- Organize registration
- Ensure all materials are available to students
- Confirm that all teachers and students have online access to guides and courses
- Process any changes, cancellations, etc.
- Fix any issues, troubleshoot
- Accounts receivable
- Recommend improvements to management
Qualifications and Experience
- You are fully bilingual with English and French, spoken and written.
- Expertise with MS Office
- College Diploma
- Experience in the education sector
- Experience with iMIS database is an asset only
- Having worked in a post-secondary school is an asset only
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Call Barb today at 647-577-0775 and send your resume to this posting.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.