Financial Analyst - FP&A
|Retail||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, November 8, 2021|
Our growing client in the retail space has two exciting openings for FP&A. These are both full-time permanent opportunities with a competitive salary, exceptional benefits and a fantastic opportunity to grow in the company. Additionally, our client is offering 100% remote work.
The ideal candidate would have 2+ years of progressive financial planning and analysis experience with advanced excel skills. We are looking for someone with confidence to provide excellent support to executives by preparing accurate and timely budgets and forecasts. The successful individual must be able to analyze and interpret data to draw out insights and drive better business decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead for budget, forecast and monthly variance analysis.
- Provide excellent support to executives by preparing accurate and timely budgets and forecasts, monitoring results versus budget.
- Provide thorough analysis and investigate variances to identify risks and opportunities.
- Design branch models, establishing methods and procedures for consolidation of P&L information and identification of risk and opportunities.
- Create and maintain reports as required to meet the reporting needs identified by the finance organization and leadership team.
- Provide support to the operating business units in formulating and implementing processes and reporting models required to meet divisional requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Accounting designation (CPA) or MBA considered an asset.
- University Degree in related field.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in FP&A.
- Required to be tech savvy, and have advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be confident and have the strong ability to articulate complex financial results.
- Must be experience with storytelling and have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please apply online today
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +