Receptionist - Permanent Part Time
|Hospitality & Tourism||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, September 23, 2021|
Our client, within the food/restaurant industry in Ottawa, ON, is seeking a polished and vibrant Receptionist to join their team at their head office! This role offers a friendly working environment and an opportunity to learn many skills . The successful candidate will have experience with reception duties and administrative tasks. This position is a part-time permanent position, working 30 hours per week, Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm, with every Friday off. This is an ON-SITE opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the front point of contact in the office
- Manage incoming calls
- Receive packages from courier
- Order office supplies
- Set up and clean up office / board rooms when needed
- Greet and direct clients and visitors
- Answer and screen calls
- Liaise with facilities and other vendors
- Assist with excel spreadsheet / lettering
- Other administrative tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of reception experience is strongly preferred
- Must have a post-secondary degree or diploma
- Must have excellent client service skills
- Must have stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be comfortable working with individuals at all levels of an organization
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If interested in this opportunity, then please APPLY today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.