BILINGUAL Client Success Specialist FULLY REMOTE
|English 100%, French 80%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 15, 2021|
Our fast-growing client is looking to hire a Bilingual Client Success Specialist on a permanent, full-time basis!
In this role, you would provide excellent client experiences via phone, chat, and email. As a part of a collaborative environment, the ideal candidate is great at creating relationships with clients and colleagues alike. As this is a FULLY REMOTE position: punctuality and ability to be self-motivated are key to working from home effectively. Additionally, this role offers a great compensation package complete with benefits, and annual reviews - room for growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receiving high volume of inbound calls and emails.
- Reviewing, investigating and resolving client inquiries, escalating when necessary.
- Understanding clients and their needs, and maintaining relationships.
- Maintain expert knowledge on products and services.
- Meeting standard KPI's.
- Proactively identifying potential issues or room for improvement, giving feedback to management.
- Keeping accurate reports of conversations and client feedback.
- Being a team-player, supporting teammates and completing daily tasks.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficiency in French and English, written and verbal.
- Ability to work weekdays and weekends, between the hours of 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET/PT.
- Confidence in working with MS Office/ Google Suite, databases and software platforms.
- Call center experience and/or experience in Hospitality industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay organized.
- A quiet space to work remotely with reliable high-speed Internet.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to handle escalations.
- High WPM typing ability.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
Note: This is a remote opportunity, with the occasional meeting and training on-site at one of the locations.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +