Director, Audit Business Process & Technology
|Transportation & Logistics||Professional|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, September 21, 2021|
We're currently seeking referrals for a Director, Audit/Senior Audit Lead for leading supply chain client with a platform of specialised transportation solutions for the healthcare sector, for a 5 month engagement with the possibility of extension, renewal or permanency.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Our client is looking to hire a Director, Audit to oversee the completion of ITGC 2021 Test of Effectiveness work for Platforms A & B in order to comply with December 31, 2021 52-109 annual certification requirements AND oversee the completion of the design of DC&P and ICFR test of design and effectiveness related to Skelton acquisition for all control processes (Entity Level Controls, Business Processes, ITGC Platform C), in order to comply with December 31, 2021 52-109 annual certification requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- Completed audit designation (CIA/CISA/CISSP)
- Our client is looking for a seasoned Internal Audit Leader and Professional with 10+ years of expertise
- Experience in enhancing and protecting organizational value and business strategy.
- Experience in risk-based and objective assurance, expert advice, and insight.
- Experience in helping organizations to accomplish objectives through systematic, disciplined approaches.
- Experience with evaluation processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency of risk management, control, and governance processes
- Experience in the healthcare, distribution or professional services industry
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Timing: October 2021 through March 31, 2022
The majority of the work is remote/wfh with the possibility of on-site work presence in Vaughan, Ontario, once a month.
If you or someone you know could be interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please respond with a resume and the best time to reach out to you.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +