Data Analytics Architect
|Property Management & Real Estate||Architecture|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 11, 2021|
The Analytics Architect role is an essential part of the analytics & data-based information system, where data from an operational system feeds the tools used for discovery, analysis, and modelling. Data from this analysis supports the operational system to provide input that supports decision making and business processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement best practices in enterprise data management and analytics strategies, including data modeling, data standards management & governance, data warehousing, and data analytics principles
- Responsible for defining, maintaining and the data management standards, data management governance, and information flow across systems
- Senior member of the team when helping non-technical audiences understand the importance of data, data management and enabling value creation via data analytics
- Assist with high priority projects that require data analysis service at the enterprise level
- Selecting appropriate technologies to meet business analytics requirements using open source, commercial on-premises, and cloud-based offerings available
- Monitor analytics platforms to help ensure compliance with enterprise security, reliability and stability requirements, and ensure these platforms perform adequately as additional analytics solutions are implemented
- Data modelling and data architecture design and implementation
- ETL, data integration, and data migration design and implementation
- Master data management systems as well as process design and implementation
- Data quality system as well as process design and implementation
Qualifications and Experience
- Thorough knowledge of modern cloud analytics platforms, tools, and leading practices
- Strong knowledge of data management & governance standards and experience implementing them on enterprise level
- Extensive experience with data analysis, modeling, metadata, and data consumption
- Experience with best practice design principles (e.g. Kimball) and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Must be able to break down complex problems, question assumptions, and be comfortable making high impact decisions with limited information and some degree of uncertainty
- Experience with NoSQL databases would be an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks