Monthly Giving Coordinator - Toronto
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, November 25, 2021|
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented Monthly Giving Coordinator to help with donor relations for our non-profit client located in down town Toronto.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Send credit card expiry letters in a timely manner to obtain new card information and ensure monthly transactions can continue without interruption.
- Maintain a consistent and timely communication flow with monthly donors in order to reactivate monthly credit card and PAC declines, executing multiple contacts through mail, email and phone, attempting recovery of previously declined transaction revenue.
- Process weekly/biweekly/monthly communications with donors for confirmation or acknowledgement of additional gifts, donation upgrades/downgrades and Welcome packages.
- Review letter content with Associate Manager on an ongoing basis to accurately reflect current agency voice, content, language and execution.
- Using Excel, track all online/offline points of contact to enable regular reporting on volume and provide results on reactivation levels and revenue recovery.
- Monitor and reconcile inventory, both internal and external, for all printed material related to donor communications. Assess appropriate levels required to complete future mailings and address potential shortages in advance.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum high school diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ customer service
- Strong working experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word Mail Merges, Excel tables, sorting, filters and formulas, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outbound telemarketing experience is helpful, not essential
- Proficiency with the Raiser’s Edge is an asset, not essential
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
Apply Today and Start Right Away!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +