|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, October 4, 2021|
As a Compensation Analyst in our Human Resources team, you will play a key role in analyzing, administering and implementing compensation programs. This role will provide reporting and data analytics support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide pro-active analysis of existing programs and practices
- Provide support in variable compensation plan modelling and commission payment processes
- Maintain the market compensation database, including conducting market analysis to support compensation recommendations
- Lead HR reporting function and serve as the subject matter expert for all HR data needs.
- Maintain and enhance current reporting deliverables while exploring new and innovative ways to report and examine HR data.
- Investigate, recommend and implement people reporting synergies within the HR function
- Act as the analytics problem solver by developing world class people analytics collection and analysis strategies used to influence key decisions
- Assist in the identification of key drivers that will retain and reward employees, drive performance and lead to a positive bottom line
- Mine existing databases for insights that can be used to make business decisions.
- Establish, maintain and continuously build credibility and knowledge of people analytics
Qualifications and Experience
- Given the current circumstances, employee will be working from home, 100% of time. As working conditions return to normal, they will shift to a hybrid working arrangement.
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP Program
- You have worked in a compensation related role for at least 3 years
- You have a university degree, ideally in a computers, finance, mathematics, science or statistics related field
- You are confident in your ability to explore, recommend and learn new analytics methods and technologies
- You are an Excel superuser with the ability to use other analytics, databases and statistical tools
- You have knowledge of the following terms: pay philosophy, pay strategy, variable pay, compa-ratio, range penetration, compression, benchmarks, market-ratio and more
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +