Program Project Coordinator (12 month contract) - 2253508
|Transportation & Logistics||Information Technology|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, September 22, 2021|
Our Vancouver client requires a Program Project Coordinator for an initial 12 month contract.
Reporting to a Director, ERP Program, the Program Coordinator will work within the ERP Project
Management Office with the Director, ERP Program, PMO Project Manager and other Project
Coordinators (currently 3), and a Financial Analyst.
The position is primarily responsible for coordinating and facilitating ERP Program activities.
Performs specific duties emphasizing the following areas:
Program Planning and Communications; Program Coordination; Contract Administration; Document and
Correspondence Preparation; Information Tracking and Reporting; and Technology
Work mainly involves planning, problem solving and making recommendations and alternative solutions for consideration. Works with users to define the scope of work, understand needs and requirements, and implements same. Participates in the development of the project budget(s), monitors expenditures, and recommends modifications to the project scope, schedule, or budget to achieve successful project delivery. Provides updates to Project Managers and other stakeholders on the status of the various aspect of the Program.
Qualifications and Experience
- Prior experience in program or project management with demonstrated strong analytical skills when developing and recommending business improvements and change initiatives.
- Excellent demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade others.
- Three (3) years of previous related experience.
- Completion of a Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science or Business Management, or equivalent.
- Computer skills - Standard Office tools including word processing and spreadsheet software, and
- Knowledge of common project management software such as MS Project and Visio.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks