Executive Assistant Private Equity
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, November 4, 2021|
Our established client, a Private Equity firm in Downtown Toronto, is seeking a full-time permanent Executive Assistant to join their team. This role offers a competitive salary, benefits, and the chance to join a friendly and growing organization! The role will be a hybrid of On-Site and Work from Home, with majority of the time On-Site in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to a senior Executive and the team
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Prepare expense reports
- Travel and meeting coordination
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, spreadsheets, and other documents as needed
- Event support
- Conduct research
- Correspondence management
- Filing and database maintenance
- Provide backup support to other executives and teams as needed (vacation coverage etc.).
- Other related administrative tasks as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a post-secondary Degree or Diploma
- 2-3 Years of Executive Assistant experience is required
- Experience working in a corporate environment is a strong asset
- Must have excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must be self-motivated and willing to support at all levels of an organization
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.