Customer Service Representive
|English 100%, French 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Saturday, October 30, 2021|
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Representative. The candidate must be a enthusiastic individual who is willing to listen to customer issues and implement solutions. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within and able to communicate well.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive report with each client
- Able to take on different tasks
- Making follow up calls with clients
- Able to help clients with their needs (billing issues, service issues, scheduling and general concerns)
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willing to be on a phone majority of the day
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
APPLY BELOW TODAY!!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.