|Health Care & Science||Health Care|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, October 27, 2021|
Our client is looking for multiple Medical Screeners for a contract assignment in the Durham Region (Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa and Clarington). The hours of operation are from 7am - 9pm seven days a week at $17/hour.
Candidates must be available to start ASAP and complete a criminal background check before starting.
There are opportunities for 1,2, 3 or 4 shifts/week. Part-Time applicants are welcome to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To welcome and screen all individuals entering for symptoms, signs and travel based on the provided screening guidelines provided from Public Health.
- To ask individuals a set of pre-determined questions and ensure they are complying with health orders and maintain strict confidentially of health information.
- Ensure everyone entering is wearing a mask.
- Document interactions thoroughly.
- Ensure that those that are entering the facility have booked appointments.
- Facilitate crowd control and flow, including physical distancing.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven Customer Service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Able to take initiative with minimal supervision;
- Able to follow direction and enforce protocols consistently;
- Excellent communication skills.
Please Apply Below!!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +