Bilingual Customer Service Specialist - Remote
|Professional Services||Customer Service|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, September 12, 2022|
One our top financial services clients located in Downtown Toronto is currently seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Sales Specialist to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent permanent opportunity with a competitive benefits program, 3 weeks vacation, group RRSP plan, and an employee share purchase plan.
This is a remote position. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage daily workloads and prioritize based on applicable deadlines
- Maintain applicable Customer Care trackers (i.e., retention/welcome calls.)
- Ensure optimum servicing to our existing client base by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries
- Provide "best-in-class" Customer Service
- Provide first contact resolution for customer concerns by handling any problems/issues tactfully and effectively in accordance with Policies and Procedures
- Provide timely and effective problem resolution, escalating customer issues as necessary
- Capitalize on cross-selling opportunities with particular attention on business retention and revenue generation
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Solid knowledge of investment products
- Strong organizational, time-management, analysis, attention to detail, and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong customer service, interpersonal relationship building and listening skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent written / verbal communication and professional maturity
- Consistently demonstrates and reinforces organizational values
- Fluently Bilingual: English and French
- Knowledge of mortgages or other finance products
If you are interested in this opportunity please APPLY TODAY!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks