Account Manager, Professional Services
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, November 17, 2021|
Do you thrive in securing a sale? Do you love the idea of growing a client base, prospecting new business opportunities and connecting with potential clients? We are internally hiring Account Managers for our growing Professional Services, Private & Public Service staffing team. We are seeking 1-2 years of experience within account management/sales, and are ideally seeking someone familiar with the Ottawa market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prospecting new and connecting with existing clients who have the potential to hire mid-senior level staff for contract and permanent positions in the areas of strategic management, logistics/supply chain management, human resources, marketing/communications, health care, and legal
- Scheduling and attending meetings with clients to uncover their staffing needs and upcoming projects
- Mushrooming existing users to generate new business and grow sales
- Cross-selling to identify opportunities for other divisions
- Resolving any issues that come up throughout the placement process
- Conducting after placement service calls with both candidates and clients
- Leading recruitment projects for clients from discovery to hiring, seeking out top talent for contract and permanent mid-senior level roles
- Screening and interviewing candidates for active positions
- Drafting and posting job advertisements using various job boards and networking resources
- Validating candidate credentials to ensure high quality placements
Qualifications and Experience
- A successful individual in this role loves relationship building and the thrill of making a “close”. You seek every opportunity for growth with existing and new clients. You are outgoing, have a friendly personality and consultative approach, and pride yourself on your organizational skills and reliability. You are motivated by goals and targets and work well in a high pressure environment.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +