Legal Clerk (IN-HOUSE) - Real Estate/Commercial
|Permanent||From: $50,000.00 To: $80,000.00|
|Legal||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, November 15, 2021|
Our established client in Toronto, ON, within the medical and healthcare industry, is seeking a Legal Clerk to join their legal and administration team IN-HOUSE. This position will report directly to the CEO of the company. This is a full-time, permanent HYBRID role. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in either commercial law and/or real estate law. This opportunity offers a competitive salary, benefits, and the chance to join a great team!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide legal administrative support to the CEO and legal department
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Email management and correspondence
- Expense management and invoicing
- File management
- Coordinate meetings and prepare materials as needed
- Travel coordination
- Work with leasing agreements and prepare and negotiate as needed
- Research and report preparation
- Other related tasks as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have 3+ years of experience working as a Legal Assistant in Commercial and/or Real Estate Law
- Must have a post secondary degree or diploma, ideally in the legal field
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If interested in this opportunity, then please apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +