Senior Software Engineering Manager
|Retail||IT Leadership and Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, December 29, 2021|
One of our clients in the Online Media in the Automotive industry is looking to add Senior Software Engineering Manager to their team. You will be responsible for helping the team create world class digital solutions in our agile environment by leading a team of engineers and collaborating with experienced digital advertising product leaders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong technical skills with consumer-facing web solutions across devices
- Microsoft .Net platform development in C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API, etc. using Visual Studio and related tooling
- Agile methodologies (Scrum and/or Kanban), and related tools
- Bitbucket for source control. Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment experience.
- Experience managing a team of direct engineering reports. A hands-on leader, mentor, and coach to development team members
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-7 year’s management experience in online software industry; strong knowledge of website design, functionality usability, and web-based application architectures
- Experience in managing a team of 5-7 developers
- Experience with cloud-based solutions, ideally with Microsoft Azure
- Strong experiences with Microsoft platform web development
- Experience in the digital marketing industry on either the agency or client-side
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks
Two weeks +