Manager, PPC - 100% Remote
|Marketing & Communications||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, November 26, 2021|
Our private sector client is looking for a dedicated Manager, PPC to oversee the full scope of several paid search campaigns and manage small teams of analysts to create results. We’re looking for people who want to think strategically, operate efficiently and drive success for our e-commerce clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Top-to-bottom management of paid search campaigns; generating ranking reports, conducting site audits, handling client concerns, etc.
- Overall paid search campaign strategy and implementation.
- Management of client media-spend budgets, keyword list-management, oversight of ad copy.
- Monitor the overall performance of paid search efforts and report key indicators to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify performance targets, project milestones, resource needs, etc.
- Research, identify and establish partnerships with contextual networks for interactive placement.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of hands-on SEM experience, primarily in paid search campaign management; agency-side preferred.
- Proven track record of successful SEM strategy and implementation.
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research.
- Strong experience with ad copy development.
- Proficient with SEM reporting and analytical tools.
- Certification in Google Adwords; Certification in YSN (nice to have)
- Bachelor’s degree.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If you are interested and qualified, please apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Two weeks +
One to two weeks