Commercial Leasing Agent
|Property Management & Real Estate||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, November 15, 2021|
Our well-established client within the Property Management industry is looking for a Commercial Leasing Administrator to support their Director of Sales.
You will be responsible for performing daily administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department. Must have excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and be a very proficient communicator.
At least 2-3 years of experience within a similar role is required in order to be considered.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining current tenant information in the company database
- Preparing packages for tenants including information forms, letters, leases, and rental statements
- Prepare draft Proposals to Lease for office and industrial properties
- Independently draft Leases, Lease Extension Agreements, Lease Amending Agreements, Landlord’s Consent to Sublease and Assignments, etc.
- Support the Vice President with administrative tasks
- Perform credit checks for commercial properties
- Ensure that leasing information is current and accurate
- Maintain certification records and ensure that tenant leases are properly set up in the system
- Tenant lease invoicing
- Assist in the Budgeting and Forecast process (Leasing Plans, Budget Book, Reforecast, Asset Management
- Various other related tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3+ Years of relevant experience
- Real Estate/Property Management industry experience is mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have Commercial/Retail Leasing Experience
- Must have strong Negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent client service skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Office
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If interested, please email a resume to Bryanna@altisrecruitment.com or hit Apply Now!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks