Underwriting Analyst -Seeking Financial/Business/Actuarial Analysts
|Financial Services & Insurance||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, November 17, 2021|
Our client in the nonprofit space in Toronto is hiring an Underwriting Analyst to join their team for a one year contract! This is a great opportunity for someone with over 3 years of Analyst experience in the financial sector looking to join a reputable organization. Apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze performance and financial strength in order to assess the risk to determine terms and conditions, including limits and security requirements
- Review complex financial structures and credit information for vendors
- Monitor ongoing performance and terms and conditions to ensure compliance.
- Provide quality customer service in order to resolve conflicts
- Resolve/settle enrolment issues.
- Ad-hoc department projects and duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or College graduate
- Underwriting background
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial accounting and analysis
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional experience with conflict resolution to win-win outcomes
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Above average organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook programs
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a variety of audiences and be a team player
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +