Sales Account Executive (Remote) - Must Have Telecoms Experience
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, December 29, 2021|
Our client in the Telecommunications industry is seeking new sales professionals to join their team. This is a completely remote opportunity for residents in Ontario or Quebec and is great for someone looking for a good balance between account management and acquisitions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a sales portfolio and meet with potential customers to gain insights into the customer’s needs and build new opportunities based on business analytics.
- Proactively participates in the up-selling and cross selling of products and services within the customer base.
- Initiates the development of action plans to penetrate the large enterprise business market.
- Attains fiscal revenue and profit objectives.
- Act as the authority for overall customer solutions and is the primary point of contact for high end accounts.
- Lead development and ongoing account planning taking into consideration the company's marketing strategy.
- Initiate service renewal conversations, build account plans and opportunities.
- Coordinate contract addendums, prepare and present proposals to potential customers, finalize contractual agreements.
- Prepare and conduct formal group presentations at the senior management level.
- Develop and present proposals including cost justifications and business cases.
- Provide expert consultation on concepts, products and services.
- Commit to continuously learning by researching and learning new technologies, both internally and externally, to provide a single point of contact for the customer throughout the sales process.
Qualifications and Experience
- Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking.
- A resilient sales professional who is solutions oriented.
- Demonstrates 5 years’ experience in B2B account management and/or sales consultant position.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working in a telecommunications or tech/SaaS sales environment
- Fluency in French and English a strong asset
Competitive salary and compensation. Apply today! #glassdoor
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.