|Permanent||From: $75,000.00 To: $80,000.00|
|Manufacturing||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, November 1, 2021|
Our client, an institution in the distribution industry is seeking a Regional Accountant to join their dynamic team. In this comprehensive role you will lead the full cycle accounting function including creating accurante and timely financial records. This person will be responsible for all aspects of accounting including AP, AR, GL, Inventory, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment, including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into the accounting system
- Responsible for imaging and record retention of AP documents
- Process and integrate invoices .
- Process employee expense reports and credit cards
- Prepare check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions
- Manage the full accounts receivable cycle
- Run and review weekly and monthly A/P and A/R Agings and reports
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of full cycle accounting experience
- Proven knowledge of GAAP
- Strong knowledge in inventory management
- Strong understanding of ERP systems (ideally a Microsoft product)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +