Airworthiness Consultant - Won Contract
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, October 26, 2021|
Our government client is seeking an Airworthiness Specialist to support their aerospace division.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluate and assess procedures and processes relating to Airworthiness;
- Coordinate Airworthiness review meetings, including the preparation of PowerPoint presentations;
- Design Change Management where the experience relates to the development, review or approval of aircraft design changes.
- Maintenance Program Management where the experience relates to the development, review or approval of changes to aircraft inspection schedules and maintenance manuals.
- Special Inspection or Engineering Action where the experience includes either the development of directions to maintenance organizations or the monitoring of compliance related to aircraft inspections for the purpose of gathering information to develop corrective actions.
- Flight Safety where the experience includes the development, review, coordination or implementation of Flight Safety Preventative Measures or reports.
- Airworthiness Process Manual Development where the experience includes both developing and reviewing airworthiness process manual content to achieve approval from either a civil regulator or the Technical Airworthiness Authority (TAA) for DND.
- I) Airworthiness Audits Management where the experience includes coordinating all of the following pre- and post- airworthiness audit activities: a. Initiating pre-audit activities with applicable technical organization; b. Assessing of corrective action plans; c. Initiating follow up action; and d. Managing all deliverables from organizations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must hold a valid Secret Clearance;
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in airworthiness programs;
- Must have experience working for the Federal government.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.