|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English 100%, French 80%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, October 27, 2021|
Our client, who specializes in ICI Construction, is looking for an Estimator to join their team! The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' estimating experience within the construction field, have strong communication skills, as well as be able to travel to Gatineau and Ottawa areas. Bilingualism in French an asset
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the President in prioritizing invitations to bid as well as in the strategic development of the organization
- Develop, manage and modify processes continuously to maximize the efficiency and competitiveness of proposals and to ensure a quality customer experience
- Collect quantities from plans and quotes to determine costs
- Maintain relationships with customers and seek to find new customers and suppliers
- Remain current in regards to products, competitors, market conditions and industry trends
- Occasional travel for site visits and meetings with clients and stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years' experience as an Estimator within the Construction industry
- Fluent in English and intermediate to advanced proficiency in French (written and spoken) an asset
- Experience with Estimating software and MS Office programs
- Superior interpersonal skills - must be able to build relationships with subcontractors and customers across the business
- Valid driver's license and vehicle - travel to Gatineau and Ottawa locations as required
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please APPLY online today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks