Market Research Consultant - Permanent
|Permanent||From: $70.00 To: $95.00|
|Financial Services & Insurance||Professional|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, January 21, 2022|
Work with an international firm in the financial services industry as a Market Researcher! This is a hybrid role within the GTA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with stakeholders on research methodologies and design to build collaborative and trusted trusted relationships
- Execute and coordinate all phases of market research studies as an important part of the US team, including study design, fieldwork coordination, questionnaire development, writing reports, client presentations and analysis
- Proactively manage fieldwork, including monitoring execution and ensuring quality standards are met and setting project requirements
- Anticipate and identify potential issues in field early on to find solutions to ensure client needs and goals are met and mitigate problems
- Strengthen the organization's information base and intellectual property for the US market by implementing and evolving our proven global proposals
- Engage with representatives within the US and Canada to leverage existing capability and learn methodologies
- Utilize the resources and collective expertise across all divisions of the organization in order to fully exploit our “information advantage” and improve the quality of our customer offering
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate will offer at least 5 years of Market Research experience
- You have worked in the financial services, banking or wealth management industries
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
Please call Barb at (647) 577-0775 today and apply to this posting!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks