Project Coordinator- ICI CONSTRUCTION
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, October 26, 2021|
Altis Recruitment has upcoming opportunities for Project Coordinators with ICI experience. We have several clients that are looking for this skill set and are looking for expression of interest in this role. The successful candidate will have 2-3 years working directly with commercial, industrial projects, have experience working on-site as well as in office, and have a collaborative and team-oriented work ethic. These roles offer competitive compensation plans, benefits and bonus structures. This is a great opportunity for you to get your FOOT IN THE DOOR and kickstart an exciting career in the BOOMING CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Start projects by coordinating with building departments, government regulatory bodies, engineers, architects and other consultants.
- Manage projects through to completion, ensuring review of all deficiencies and resolution of any outstanding construction or client issues.
- Open, maintain and report on project scheduling and costs associated, margins and profitability. Prepare and review all construction cost reports and forecasts looking for early warning signs of potential risk and developing effective plans to overcome/mitigate.
- Oversee entire workflow of projects
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or CET Diploma is a nice to have.
- Worked directly for established design build, commercial, industrial and or high-rise General Contractors is an asset.
- Previous experience on high valued projects: $5 million+
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams and levels in the organization.
If you are interested, please email Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks