Payroll Administrator - Hybrid potential!
|Professional Services||Finance & Accounting|
|English 100%, French 70%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, September 7, 2022|
Our client in the Ottawa area is looking for a strong Payroll Administrator to join their growing team! The successful candidate must have 2+ years’ of dedicated payroll experience!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Capability to perform full-cycle payroll functions for employees in multiple provinces including new hires, terminations, and ROE's
- Maintain Office records of sick leave, vacation leave, overtime, payments and time off.
- Reconcile payroll weekly and prepare reports as needed.
- Ensure data integrity of all related payroll information in the system and in written format and in employee files.
- Any other payroll duties as requested.
Qualifications and Experience
- Only applicants with strong experience with payroll software will be considered.
- Strong MS Office skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in an environment where priorities can change rapidly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, client service focused, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Previous experience using ADP will be considered a strong asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
If you are interested, please apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week
Two weeks +